CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Quick note...

.....
Just a quick note today....

I have been busy, busy, busy. We are starting to organise all the Christmas projects that we will be doing in the shop during the pre-chrissy gift organising time. I spent Thursday night and Friday starting and finishing our Christmas Traditions Book which will be a fantastic 4 hour Saturday afternoon class we will be holding during Oct / Nov. It has been so much fun to do this project and I'm looking forward to getting started on the rest...

Olympic Project Update - Yes, I have pulled the box out from under the desk and I have started to organise!! Yay - it's a start.

Tip - Here's a tip before I go - If you have a die cutting machine eg: Xyron Personal Cutter, Wishblade or similar, save your old cutting mats that are no longer sticky enough to cut on and use them for holding small project pieces (ie: punched paper shapes, die cut letters etc) in place while painting them, putting glitter on them or embossing.

Enjoy scrapping this week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...