CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 8, 2008

As you can all imagine - I love my job!!!

But sometimes , like today, I'm like everybody and just want to go home early.

"Why?" I hear you ask. Because just like everybody else...I'm sick with a terrible cold!!

I love winter!! I am a really typical winter girl - gloves, scarves, gorgeous winter coats and my favourite boots. I love bed socks, dressing gowns and my electric blanket and doona BUT I hate that when winter arrives so do all those coughs and sneezes and runny noses and I could really just take my head off at the neck right now, set it down and come back for it later when it's all better!

This time last year I had the worst flu ever. I don't think I've ever been that sick, I went to the business awards even though my doctor told me not to and I had to give a speech when we won our category even though I could hardly talk. This year I'm hoping to not get that ill so I'm taking Vitamin C and Echinacea and cough medicine and sucking on Strepsils.

Does this sound like you at the moment? If so, I hope you get to go home from work early, can rug up this weekend under a warm doona and watch DVD's and get better really quickly!!

Would you like a challenge this week?

If you are sick I challenge you to get well again (that's the challenge I'll be taking) and if you are well then how about scrapbooking yourself.

Yes, I did suggest scrapbooking yourself. Have a look at your albums...How many photos are you in. If your answer is not many then you need to be including yourself in your pages. Have a photo taken of yourself on your own, with your kids, with your partner, with your pets, with your neighbours, friends or family. It doesn't matter who you are with or not with just get yourself in those photos.

Why scrap everyone else and not you? Don't you think that future generations would like to see more of the person resposible for the wonderful gift of scrapbooking.

Don't forget that the girls here at Memories in the Making and myself love to see pages. Come in to the store and show them off or post them here for all of us to see. Be proud of your work and show it off!!

Till next week.

Happy recuperating or scrapping yourselves. (I know which one I'd prefer to be doing!!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...