CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Challenge...

....
How did you go with your challenge? Hopefully I inspired some of you to think about the layouts you do and try different ways to go about creating them.

I'm feeling really guilty right now as I have just stuffed myself stupid with hot chips and gravy -something that is a big NO NO for me and will certainly send my blood glucose levels totally out of whack...but it's a miserable day and I was hungry as I walked past the take away shop and I had eaten my lunch at 11.30 which was way too early, so I splurged and broke the ridged "eating right" rules.

I must say they were the best chips and gravy I've had for a long time (even though they are the only chips and gravy I've had for a long time).

Isn't it funny how guilty we find ourselves feeling when we go off track with something...and you know at the end of the day it's normal, actually part of life to go off track.

You know...I've just made a decision (yep, just now, right this minute) I'm not going to feel guilty anymore.

So what if I occasionally (and in my case this one needs to be occasional) eat something I'm not supposed to or I spend more than I should have (especially on scrapbook supplies) or I decide to have a life and leave the kids in my hubby's capable hands for an evening and go out with the girls (and not worry) or leave the washing up for someone else to do (I like this one) or I sleep in on a Sunday morning (I really like this one)...yeah so what!!

I am not going to feel GUILTY anymore for anything that I decide to do in my life. After all, at the end of the day, it is my life!!

Gee whiz I enjoyed those hot chips and I especially enjoyed that gravy...MMMM....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go Girl! So let me know when we are going on that girls night out we had so much fun at my farewell dinner we should do it every so often and not worry about leaving the kids the dishes etc!! take care Kristyxxx

Anonymous said...

hey,lifes to short for all the would of if i could ofs,enjoy today as tommorrow might never come
keep it simple and never miss a moment,love ya lea xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...