CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SCRAP, SCRAP, SCRAP...

.....
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the customers who have emailed, rung or come in to wish me well in the sale of the shop "Memories in the Making" and for my future. As you can all imagine this has been a major decision for me.

It has been a very rewarding 5 years building this business to where it is now and I know that the next steps someone can take with it ie: expanding the website etc, would be a very exciting time.

In the meantime, I will set you a challenge - SCRAP, SCRAP, SCRAP. Get out your scraps and use them to create a gorgeous layout or layouts!! We all keep our scraps so why not use them!

Here's a tip for you...

Frosting Charms

Frosting adds a unique touch to all of your metal charms and is very easy to do. It creates a softened look suitable for baby and grandparent scrapbooks.

To create a frosted charm look, sprinkle embossing powder and glitter on the metal charms and heat using a heat gun. Repeat this process again, before the item has a chance to cool. Attach the charms to your scrapbook once they cool completely.

Try it out and let me know how you went, better still send us a copy of any layout that you'd like to show here in my blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...